Due to the nature of a system-wide theming application, it is not possible for Flavours to fulfill with the Mac App Store Guidelines (such as App Sandboxing, for example) thus, it cannot be distributed on that channel.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for using Flavours?
- Will OS X Yosemite be supported?
- When trying to launch the app, I receive a message saying it is damaged!
- I purchased Flavours but didn't receive my serial number!
- I am unable to create an account for the Flavours Store!
- I'm having connectivity issues while connecting to Flavours Store!
- Why can't I find Flavours on the Mac App Store℠?
- Why isn't application X being themed?
- Why do I need to logout after applying a flavour?
- Are applications with custom theme engines supported (e.g., Firefox)?