Flavours modifies system files which are only reloaded by the OS when the user logs in. Although safe, it is recommended to log out immediately after applying a new flavour. Not doing so will produce some UI inconsistencies as system and running applications will be look like before, while newly launched applications may be already themed with the new flavour.
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for using Flavours?
- Will OS X Yosemite be supported?
- When trying to launch the app, I receive a message saying it is damaged!
- I purchased Flavours but didn't receive my serial number!
- I am unable to create an account for the Flavours Store!
- I'm having connectivity issues while connecting to Flavours Store!
- Why can't I find Flavours on the Mac App Store℠?
- Why isn't application X being themed?
- Why do I need to logout after applying a flavour?
- Are applications with custom theme engines supported (e.g., Firefox)?