It has been reported some DNS issues as the cause of connectivity issues while accessing the Flavours Store. To fix this, switch to Google DNS servers - they are in fact usually faster and more reliable than most ISP servers. Instructions are available at:
Articles in this section
- What are the requirements for using Flavours?
- Will OS X Yosemite be supported?
- When trying to launch the app, I receive a message saying it is damaged!
- I purchased Flavours but didn't receive my serial number!
- I am unable to create an account for the Flavours Store!
- I'm having connectivity issues while connecting to Flavours Store!
- Why can't I find Flavours on the Mac App Store℠?
- Why isn't application X being themed?
- Why do I need to logout after applying a flavour?
- Are applications with custom theme engines supported (e.g., Firefox)?