Flavours 1.2 BetaFeatured
- Beta builds are pre-release versions of Flavours: it contains bugs and may be unstable. Do not use pre-release software in a commercial operating environment or with important data. We recommend to back up all of your data before installing beta releases.
- Always check this page before downloading and testing a new beta release and before reporting any issue.
- All beta related discussions and issue reporting must be made on this Beta Releases forum.
- You need to legally own a Flavours license.
Flavours 1.2 and 3rd Party software
- If you are using Obsidian Menu Bar, make sure you run "Restore OS X Menu Bar.pkg" from within the "Obsidian Menu Bar 10.X,.dmg" before installing Flavours 1.2 Beta. The first time Flavours 1.2 is launched, it will backup system files that were modified by Obsidian, so it's important to restore original Menu Bar before.
Flavours Store considerations when using Beta
When using Beta - and during Beta period only - the following considerations apply:
- It's not possible to update an already published flavour (non-Beta) to a Beta version (this would make it unavailable on official releases);
- New Beta flavours can be published and updated on the store;
To download latest Flavours 1.2 Beta, either:
- Download latest: Flavours Beta (alternative link)
- Update in-app: Launch Flavours, go to Preferences, check "Receive Beta updates" and click "Check now"
Please sign in to leave a comment.